WHY DOES THE WEBSITE DEFAULT tO USD$
The Currency on our website defaults to US$, as the United States Market accounts for 80-85% of our online sales over the last 19 years. (Sometimes our dollar is stronger than theirs, but regardless of that, it’s easy to keep it the same :))
Which Payment Methods do we accept? (Domestic & International)
How Do I Place An Order through Global Opals Website?
Choose your item/s – Click on the cart/checkout – Follow the prompts. The Shopping cart will automatically:
- Combine multiple items at no extra cost
- Apply any discounts (Gift Certificates etc)
- Apply FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $300
- Apply Discounts to Customers with the “Wholesale Discounts Status”.
(If the Opal is shipped to an Australian Address, GST is inclusive)
How do I get a Wholesale Discount Status?
Do we accept Lay-Aways?
How long will it take to get my Opal?
Your Opal will be securely wrapped and sent to you immediately after payment is recieved! (Within 24hrs) International Customers:
- We use Australia Posts “International” Postal Service which normally takes around 5-9 working days, this service includes tracking & email notifications. but please allow 13 days, as sometimes there are delays eg; (public holidays) whilst in transit. For orders over $2000 we use Express Post International This service takes 2-4 business days between major metro areas. This service includes tracking, email notifications & a signature on delivery.
Australian Customers: Your Opal will be sent using the Overnight Express service. Orders are processed within 24hrs of receiving payment. Your parcel will be posted the following day on a weekday or if purchased on a weekend, we post on the Monday. Please Remember all orders over $300 are shipped FREE!!
How do I use the Currency Convertor?
We have Gift Certificates
Do we accept Returns & Refunds?
Yes we do! We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee! We will accept money back within 7 days of receiving your opal. After 7 days we will review your circumstance to accept an exchange or store credit (see below). if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. Please contact us first to make the necessary arrangements. Once these arrangements are in place, please send your purchase back in the original condition (Un-Altered) and you will receive an Exchange
- for another Opal/s or any products listed on our website.
- to the value of your original purchase with current and future listings, or
Money Back within 7 days to the value of original purchase! It’s your choice. (NB. *Postage fees will be the responsibility of the buyer for returns.) Please Note: (Once the Opal has been received by us it may take up to 12 days to process your refund). I will send you an email to let you know! Communication is always our motto!
- I recommend that before purchasing an Opal (especially a high end Opal), to ask questions, ask for additional photos & videos to make sure you are a 100% certain & happy before you purchase your special gem. By doing this it will lessen the chance of you having 2nd thoughts when you receive the Opal & having to go through sending the Opal back to us.
- Discounted Multiple-Item Purchases – In the event of a Discounted Multiple-Item Purchase Transaction, the return of any Opal/s bought within this transaction will be offered as a store credit or exchange only. All Discounted Multiple-Item Purchases are assessed on an individual basis, and agreed to (at the time of purchase) as our best parcel price, and therefore, we cannot offer a money back refund on a partial return of a parcel, but with an Exchange or Store Credit, you have the choice of finding the perfect Opal on current or future Opal listings on this website.