Recently added item(s)
Which Payment Methods do we accept? (Domestic & International)
PayPal:PayPal is a very secure and easy way to pay and transfer and accept money. PayPal is the most popular choice for transactions all over the World besause it is widely trusted. You dont have to be signed up to Paypal to use the service. (You can use any Credit/Debit Card without having a PayPal Account). Direct Debit: Just follow the prompts at the checkout to use the Direct Debit Option. If you choose to deposit the funds directly into our bank account (in Australian dollars). Please email us for bank account details if you wish to choose this payment option. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Place An Order through Global Opals Website?
Choose your item/s – Click on the cart/checkout – Follow the prompts. The Shopping cart will automatically:
- Combine multiple items at no extra cost
- Apply any discounts (Gift Certificates etc)
- Apply FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $300
- Apply Discounts to Customers with the “Wholesale Discounts Status”.
How do I get a Wholesale Discount Status?
All purchases (Including Combined Purchases) made on our website to the value of $2000 in a single transaction will automatically qualifiy you to receive a “Wholeasle Discount Status!” The “WDS” will be activated and will enable you to receive a discount of 10% for all future Opal Purchases! Please contact us if you would like us to add the WDS to your account!
Do we accept Lay-Aways?
Yes we do! Our standard Lay-By period is 8 weeks, with a minimum deposit of 10%. Please contact us if you would like to place a deposit for an item and make regular payments over the 2 month period! A paypal request for the amount owing will be sent on the same date each month.
Discounted Opal is not included in our Lay-Away Policy.
Please Note: Be sure to make the correct choice when you are shopping for your desired Opal, as there is NO CASH REFUND on Lay-Aways! However, you are able to send the Opal back (in the same condition as it was sent to you), For a STORE CREDIT on Future Purchases!! Please see: (DO WE ACCEPT RETURNS & REFUNDS BELOW)
How long will it take to get my Opal?
Your Opal will be securely wrapped and sent to you immediately after payment is recieved! (Within 24hrs) International Customers:
- We use Australia Posts “International” Postal Service which normally takes around 5-9 working days, this service includes tracking & email notifications. but please allow 13 days, as sometimes there are delays eg; (public holidays) whilst in transit. For orders over $2000 we use Express Post International This service takes 2-4 business days between major metro areas. This service includes tracking, email notifications & a signature on delivery.
How do I use the Currency Convertor?
At the top right of any page on the website you can select the currency of the country that suits you. There is AUD$ USD$ €Euro & £Pound. Once you have clicked the currency you will see it automatically, & it will add all purchases to the shopping cart accordingly at the check-out. Please note: (The currency convertor is an estimate & it is a guide only. Global Opals is not liable for incorrect currency information provided by this third party website & the currency will vary depending on the current exchange rate at the time of purchase.
We have Gift Certificates
Can’t think of the perfect gift for that someone special!! Well think again!…Global Opals have Gift Certificates. You can purchase them on the website for the amount of $50USD or more! You can send it to the persons email, or we post a beautiful gift certificate for you once you provide their address. Once they recieve the certificate they can shop to their hearts content, choosing an Opal/s that they can cherish forever & be as unique as them. People love something unusual for their birthday & this would be perfect!!
Do we accept Returns & Refunds?
Yes we do! We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee! We will accept money back within 7 days of receiving your opal. After 7 days we will review your circumstance to accept an exchange or store credit (see below). if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. Please contact us first to make the necessary arrangements. Once these arrangements are in place, please send your purchase back in the original condition (Un-Altered) and you will receive an Exchange
- for another Opal/s or any products listed on our website.
- to the value of your original purchase with current and future listings, or
- I recommend that before purchasing an Opal (especially a high end Opal), to ask questions, ask for additional photos & videos to make sure you are a 100% certain & happy before you purchase your special gem. By doing this it will lessen the chance of you having 2nd thoughts when you receive the Opal & having to go through sending the Opal back to us.
- Discounted Multiple-Item Purchases – In the event of a Discounted Multiple-Item Purchase Transaction, the return of any Opal/s bought within this transaction will be offered as a store credit or exchange only. All Discounted Multiple-Item Purchases are assessed on an individual basis, and agreed to (at the time of purchase) as our best parcel price, and therefore, we cannot offer a money back refund on a partial return of a parcel, but with an Exchange or Store Credit, you have the choice of finding the perfect Opal on current or future Opal listings on this website.
Can I call and speak to someone before I buy?
Yes you can! Please pick up the phone and call us anytime! For calls in Australia Ph: 13000-OPALS For calls Outside Australia Ph: 61.438-351-567
Currency Of Returned Funds
Please Note: As we are an Australian based business, monies deposited into our bank account for all purchases on Global Opals website, are received in $AUD & will be returned in $AUD, despite which currency you choose to use to deposit into our account at the time of purchase.